BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A world of opportunity....

It seems that God may be getting ready to open up some pretty incredible doors in my life. I'm not going to disclose too much information about this all just yet, simply because I want to be careful to ensure that my heart remains in line with God's will for me right now. I don't want to get distracted or have sharing some of this end up being confused for bragging about it, or anything like that. I will simply say this.....

An opportunity may be coming up for me very soon. An opportunity to serve in full time ministry. An opportunity to worship God through music, missions and every day service and surrender to his son Jesus Christ.

Please be praying for me in this. Monday, May 25th is the magic day. I promise, I will share more information when I feel the time is right... in the mean time... God knows all the details. :)

0 comments: